that's right, as you all know, i've embarked on a journey to run 26.2 miles and finish the marine corps marathon on october 29th! at the same time, i'm also fundraising for the leukemia and lymphoma society; you can check out my webpage at http://www.active.com/donate/tntnca04/tntncaSCheng but please keep checking back here for more updates on my crazy adventure!

Monday, November 06, 2006

photos from the camera i carried with me on the run...

during the race, i carried a disposable camera with me so that i could take photos.

this first photo is of my friends from work, sarah and isaac! they were awesome to come and cheer me on. i stopped to take a photo of us; however, the only part of me that i got was my bright green viser in the left hand corner! oops!


this next photo is of the crowd! check out how many people there are!!!

this next photo is of me right after i finished the race. because there was a line to get a medal and a space blanket (before exiting the area), i asked the girl behind me to take a photo of me and the iwo jima memorial!

this last photo is of me at haines point, the toughest part of the run! since this statue the awakening is so hard to get to, most people have never seen it. so i made sure to take a photo of it when i was running by it to show people that it really exists!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home