that's right, as you all know, i've embarked on a journey to run 26.2 miles and finish the marine corps marathon on october 29th! at the same time, i'm also fundraising for the leukemia and lymphoma society; you can check out my webpage at http://www.active.com/donate/tntnca04/tntncaSCheng but please keep checking back here for more updates on my crazy adventure!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

photos from marine corps marathon

finally, i got a couple photos that regis took of me uploaded on here! this first one is of me coming into the potomac parkway (aka haines point), which is about mile 16.3!

this next photo is of me and regis right before the lincoln memorial, so around mile 9.5. this was the first time on the course that i saw him so i was really excited! he came up and ran right next to me, and we took this photo on the move! this last photo is after the race, at the team in training tent. from left to right, it's me, mark (a friend of mine who ran the race), marian (one of my friends who came out to cheer me on), and regis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home